Hi there Jody! I'm amazed you have time to read blogs with your millions of children! You are obviously way more together than me. :)
Patrick is being sweet to his Mommy by taking a two-hour and counting nap today. I've played with the dogs, read a magazine, drank lots of coffee, started some bread, prepped for chili cooking later today, started egg salad, and packed the diaper bag. Kevin headed off to work at 4:45am, so I used his handy Dad tips to take a shower AND do some hair and make-up.
Step one: take all poisons out of the bathroom cabinets.
Step two: put all tampons/pads into boxes.
Step three: give Son the boxes.
Today we will hit the Farmers' Market and the zoo. I have some goodies for Lisa and a book to return.
We were thrilled to get our Go Shopping check from the government. But we are turrible citizens. We are paying off a credit card (well, the credit card. It's our only one). Kevin was hoping to have a big of spending money afterwards. A Bit is exactly what we have, thanks to our sudden decision to replace the computer when the former one up and died on us. While I would have LOVED to play with this money, the relief of a zero balance is just too tempting. Perhaps I should put up a sign in our office: BLANK many days since a financial emergency.
1 comment:
I bet you would make a fortune with selling a sign like that...I love it!!
Post a Comment