Friday, August 15, 2008

On vacation with my Mom, who is awesome even though she gives me lots of driving advice. We've discussed the different between bad advice, good advice, and NECESSARY advice. 

It's about 100 degrees here. Today we visited my brother and his swimming pool. He's got lots of hot young people that live in his apartment complex, and many of them came to the pool so I could ogle them. Lucky me!

And of the lovely pregnant ladies in my family is having a GIRL! We need us some girls, and we are all looking forward to fun baby-girl shopping. Watch out Mrs. J! The pink is inevitable, and resistance is futile (right, Lena?)

3 comments:

Lena said...

Word of advice to Mrs. J: Just surrender now.

Pink is THE colour. I would now - in the past five weeks my Pink Princess has gotten: a pink umbrella, pink princess schoes, pink leather shoes, pink rain jacket, pink little wooden mouse, pink trinket box ...

Lena said...

I forgot to mention the pink water bottle, the pink freesbee, the pink My Little Pony horse and about three or so colouring books all in pink featuring Disney princesses.

Becky McCully said...

Congrats on getting a little girl in your family! We have all little boys in our family too! I yearn to buy a pink dress!