Two precious kids. Two crazy dogs. One fabulous husband. And nothing remains quite the same.
Jenny, she's beautiful! Congratulations on Fiona's birth. It will be so much fun to watch you grow as a family of four.
Congrats, I think she looks a lot like Patrick when he was born...shes beautiful, can't wait to meet her in person!Talk to you soon, Jenny Allert
You look great, as always! Fiona is lovely, and I can't wait to see you guys and meet her! xo
Oooh, she's adorable! Congratulations again. Can't wait to see you all! Hugs!
Oh my goodness, look at that gorgeous little bitty baby! Congrats again :)
She's gorgeous, you guys! Can't wait to hear your story.
Congrats! She looks healthy and beautiful!
Fiona is a precious, lovely and a beauty! So happy for you guys!!!
She's soooo cute! I can't wait to smooch her!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Jenny, she's beautiful! Congratulations on Fiona's birth. It will be so much fun to watch you grow as a family of four.
Congrats, I think she looks a lot like Patrick when he was born...shes beautiful, can't wait to meet her in person!
Talk to you soon,
Jenny Allert
You look great, as always! Fiona is lovely, and I can't wait to see you guys and meet her! xo
Oooh, she's adorable! Congratulations again. Can't wait to see you all! Hugs!
Oh my goodness, look at that gorgeous little bitty baby! Congrats again :)
She's gorgeous, you guys! Can't wait to hear your story.
Congrats! She looks healthy and beautiful!
Fiona is a precious, lovely and a beauty! So happy for you guys!!!
She's soooo cute! I can't wait to smooch her!
Post a Comment