Sunday, April 13, 2008

Why does it have to happen on a Friday evening?

You should all know by now, our finances are tight. Because I can't shut up about it. So if you didn't know, then you aren't reading my blog very frequently, or we aren't hanging out enough. Give me a call, and I can complain about it in my non-annoying voice (thanks for the comment, Camille.)

So I have a Flex Spending account at work. Have for years, had one last year, in fact. They take out money pre-tax, you send in receipts, and you get your money! Genius.

Except....

When I sent my first stash of receipts in for the year, I got a lovely letter back from Angelia, a customer service representative. She had the cute handwriting of a high school freshman, all curls. Angelia told me that I did not have an account, here's your paperwork back, and you might want to contact your HR department.

SHIT! What the HELL is THIS? And WHERE the FUCK is my money?

I check my paystubs. Yep, they've been taking it out. About $1000 by now.

I call the company. They are on Central time. They are closed for the weekend.

I call the HR department at 4:15 pm. Seems like the gal has gone home for the day, so sorry about that. I leave a message that may or may not give the impression of furious. Perhaps it was the phrase, "...and I am incredibly furious about this!" that could do it.

So now I get to tackle this Monday, in between actually saving the lives of moms and their unborn babies. Unlike the current PR, I am not proud to be working at "One of the Best places to Work." We'll see how big a fit I get to throw.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh. My. God. Hopefully it's one of those things a few phone calls can figure. Esp. since they've been taking money out ...