Two precious kids. Two crazy dogs. One fabulous husband. And nothing remains quite the same.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Best Laid Plans of Mice
I have to second Emily. While I like the snow, I'm frustrated with the crimp in our holiday plans. Not sure if my Mom will be able to come up, don't know if I'll be able to get down there, and Lord knows if our out-of-town/country family will be in this weekend. And today, I'm home sick. One of those sick days where I sort of feel like a wimp for calling into work (not to mention frustrated at using MORE time off than I already have), but I just feel a bit nauseated and achy. Luckily, Patrick is at daycare today. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow after a day of sleeping because he'll be home with me. Now I just have to figure out how to entertain a snowbound 18-month-old without my mom! If anybody is in town without holiday plans for Christmas Eve (during the daytime)....I'm available! Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Would that be a possible child-bearing nausea, or the crappy no-reason kind? :)
Feel better soon! And you're not the only one with cabin fever!
We may be home as well ... we shall see. Christmas Day could be our "what do we do?" day ...
You should have called! ( thought you were working :( That was one lo-o-ng week.
Post a Comment