I'm envious of Stacia, blogging so regularly. Seems that when I have a spare moment I just want to go to bed. Or that spare moment ends too soon.
Fiona is a delightful baby still. But aren't they all delightful, in their own way? She sleeps. A fact I am exceedingly grateful for. Last night was from 9pm to 5am. Miraculous. Patrick was more normal with his sleep habits. A typical baby, he slept anywhere from 45 minutes to five hours at a stretch. But I didn't expect him to sleep long periods, so I wasn't upset about it when it didn't happen. I also got in fabulous naps because I only had ONE CHILD :)
This time, I think I've gotten maybe three naps in, all of them in the chair while nursing. Getting sleep at night is keeping me functional, and it's keeping my son from spending the day in front of the TV.
3 comments:
Wow, that sleep is amazing!! I don't even know what to say except... wow. Good girl, Fiona :)
I need to do the same thing with clothes that you mentioned in your last post. I've gone so far to the messy/unkempt look that I'm beginning to look worse than my co-workers... and that is saying something at MSFT! My problem is that, right now, nothing fits and even when it does I buy cheap crap on sale that I don't like, either. And then my kids stain it in 13 seconds. Oof.
I blog after K goes to bed. :) My little bit of sanity for the day. You are so very lucky that Fiona is a great sleeper. Hopefully, she keeps it up!
Fiona is delightful! (And no, not all of them are.)
Post a Comment