Friday, April 06, 2007

Fishing for company

I am unexpectedly free this weekend.

I would really love to NOT take the high road and tell all, online, where anybody could (and hopefully would) read it.

But I won't. Because as much fun as it sounds to behave poorly and have no manners (and as much as it seems to be tolerated in others), my momma simply raised me better than that.

So if anybody wants to hang out with me with Kevin is hard at work for tech rehearsals, you know where to reach me.

On a good note, the sun is shining, I'm not at work, and I have a massage scheduled for next week. If I can squeeze a spa pedicure in at Girl Talk Salon, then the week will truly be complete.
I also slept for five hours straight last night. Today I feel like a James Brown song!

1 comment:

tacomachickadee said...

Just doing gardening tomorrow ... taking the kid to a bday party in the afternoon. And Nori turns 2 in a week! Anyhow, I could likely break away for awhile, or come and hang out.