I have very sweet friends.
Not only did Alicia give me a shout out to stop by (thanks!), Lena and Emily were discussing my fate. Emily decided that it was terrible for me to be alone on Easter and invited me to join her family at her mom's house for dinner. As Emily's mom is a fab cook, this is a highly desired invitation. Poor Kevin has to stay at the theater and work, but he has a frozen pizza waiting just for him. So I'll be driving down later this evening.
Kevin and I started the day by attending Church of Dog (the dog park). It was well attended by the rest of the CoD community. After a failed trip to Target (closed!) I did a touch of shopping at Freds for necessary Easter candy. A nice surprise for the husband when he gets home, all festive in the plastic shopping bag on the counter. A nap for me, and I'm off to my first prenatal yoga class at Source Yoga in Downtown Tacoma. My back could really use it. Can't wait for my massage next Wednesday.
In a hurry, so no time to spell check, Happy Easter!
2 comments:
Yeah for Emily. Glad you had some place to go on Easter. Waiting to hear about your yoga class. Sounds interesting.
How was the massage!?!?!?!?
Post a Comment