Lord, I'm SO TIRED.
Patrick must be teething again, for he has his classic teething triad:
1. Fever
2. Drooling
3. Pissy as all get out
After being up and down, I brought him into bed with me at 2am. He proceeding to be attached to my chest for the next four hours. I called in sick to work, not knowing if the fever would persist.
Kevin said he was glad to go to work for the break. I wish I had gone to work and left him with the baby. Maybe I could have dealt with something easier, like a non-English speaking, drug addicted, schizophrenic teenager having triplets and refusing a C-Section.
He was irritable and irritating most of the day, with brief moments of being slightly pleased. Like when I allowed him to throw my salad over the floor. Or walk around naked.
To celebrate surviving the day, Kevin and I each ate a pint of ice-cream, shared a bottle of wine, and will hopefully get to sleep at least five hours uninterrupted.
But I did accomplish one task. I downloaded pictures to put together posters for Patrick's first birthday! Despite Kevin and I both being total shit at remembering the camera, we have a couple cute ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment