life would be simpler if...
my yard were magically landscaped
my husband found deep-cleaning the house was the only way to express his love for Jesus Christ, his personal Lord and Savior
I could get pregnant without peeing on a stick 15 times a month, while drinking lots of caffiene and alcohol
i feel most beautiful...
when my hair looks really good. Screw all that "when I have no make-up on and I'm wearing my husband's t-shirt." Lipstick helps, too.
the quality i like least about myself...
Bossy. Just a little bossy. And a know-it-all.
something that no one knows about me is...
I bite my tounge a lot more than might be apparent with my big mouth.
guiltiest pleasure?
Candles from Bath and Body Works. Well, all their stuff really. And I'm jonesing for this Elton John Candle. Probably have to be an allowance purchace.
high road or low road?
The high road, but only for the feeling of moral superiority it offers. And my firm belief in Karma.
my favorite possession is...
My house. We feel so blessed to have found it at just the right time. But we still think it needs MORE COLOR! Not to be confused with more cowbell.
when i was little, i wanted to be...
An astronaut or a cheerleader. I still want a pair of pom-poms. Those are the bomb.
what surprises me most about my adult life is...
I don't recall working about mold on the windowsills as a teen. It consumes much of my adult life, however. But I like being an adult much more than a child. More control.
the big decision i'm currently wrestling with is...
How to support my husband's necessary yet challenging boundary setting (without taking over and telling him what to do. There's that bossy and controlling aspect again).
my motto is...
1. People do what works.
2. Nothing's too cruel if it's funny enough (that's a Chase family classic).
3. Jimmy Buffett is a cure for all that ails.
3 comments:
My age is showing. I had to look up "more cowbells."
I've found Carrie's MySpace and Janet's web site, so I'm now checking in on three of you. What a delight.
AJ
Well, my little princess has been coming out a lot more these days. I hid her for a long time! Maybe it's not my little secret anymore.
Had a great time with you today! And I would never stand you up. :)
p.s. i read that jimmy buffett just got pick up at an airport with ectasy!!!
Post a Comment