Thanks to Camille (and Paige, who suprised me with a visit!) I ate at the funnest place in University Village in Seattle.
Blue C Sushi...all the food travels around a little conveyor belt. You grab what you want off color coded plates. When finished, the waiter adds it all up. And Camille was sweet enough to pay the bill. She leaves back for LA and pining husband in a few days. Happy for her to go home, but I'll miss her terrible. I got spoiled by my visits with her.
Kevin and I hit the Greek Festival in Tacoma last night. Love it all. Dancing, music, kids in folk costumes, Retsina. We felt quite popular running into lots of friends.
My favorite quote of the evening:
Because really, a penis is a penis is a penis.
1 comment:
I loved seeing you on Friday and wish we could have done it one more time. I'm glad we got to see each other so often and will miss you very much!
Post a Comment