Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bless the Lord for a sunny day. My dogs are happy and well-exercised. We were at the park this morning for over an hour. I ran into a few "dog friends," people I only see with their dogs, and got to chit-chatting. Lots of comments about the weather. It's no fun being at the park in the storm. But when you have a Labrador, out into the storm you must go.

Freya had a visit with the vet yesterday. Both of my girls do fine at the vet. But Freya has some tartar, and a cleaning is necessary. It will be about $300. I hope nobody wanted Christmas presents this year.

I've decorated my house for Christmas! This weekend Kevin and I will trim our very first Christmas tree. It looks pretty cute. I'm still needing a ponsettia, a wreath, and some unscented candles. Can't handle the smelly ones right now.

Lena, sorry I missed your phone call! I'd call you back, but you are in Sweden. In Puyallup, you get return phone calls. Miss you babe!

Kevin showed off the set for his show opening on Friday. Looks amazing. He's so good :)

2 comments:

CV said...

I completely understand about the $300 vet visit. Quinn has to get her teeth cleaned this month and PJ gets shots next month. Just where does all this money come from?

Post pictures of your lovely decorated house! I want to see. :)

Lena said...

Well, obviously I didn't expect a return phone call though I was hoping I catch you at home between dog walks.

Talk to you soon.