I spent a lovely evening with Tacomamama at the Garfield Book Company in Parkland. OK, 45 minutes, but it was loads of fun. Turns out she does her website for FREE. All that lovely information and handy tips, she just gives it to us! Awesome. Even though my buddy is a bit young for stuff, I've got some great summer playdate ideas ready to go.
But I do have a question: Why do people have "real" names and "blogging" names. I understand the desire for privacy, but most of the people reading blogs know who we are. Some people don't care (me). Some people are quite particular. And I want to be respectful, but it's hard to remember. Any thoughts?
3 comments:
For the majority most of my readers know my real name. Elle came about because my first initial is L. When I started my own personal blog I wanted to separate myself from the adoption one. For me it has nothing to do with privacy. It's just my quirky sense of humor.
Well, I don't really want everyone being able to google my first and last name and find out everything about my life and blog life all put together in a package, I guess that's why I do it. But it's been my fake internet name since college so people who know me and know that can always find me.
I'm glad you came last night!
The Google is why I do it ...
Post a Comment