Saturday, September 03, 2005

Saturday night and I ain't got nobody...



My husband is gaming, again. It's Saturday night, I'm all alone. Just me and the dogs. How fucking depressing. So I'm having a glass of wine and got Pad Thai for dinner, finished another romance novel. I slacked on keeping up, but there have been a couple really good finds. Lots of re-reads thrown in, and I just wasn't excited enough to write about them. But I found two new great authors that just might get added to my "look for them at the used bookstore" list. Loretta Chase was the first, I read her new release "Mr. Wonderful." The cover is very appealing, and I like the new trend of faceless men and no man-titty. And he doesn't have a mullet either. Karen Hawkins was the second, I read her last book in the Talisman Ring series (and I'm a sucker for a series). And another pretty cover.

Yesterday was big shopping day, quite exciting to actually HAVE money for some goodies! So we have lovely new candels and real food in the house. I might have picked up some books at Half-Price Books, but that would mean I snuck a fun purchase in from my husband. So maybe I didn't.

Working the next two days. Boo Hoo. But Mom and Craig start school soon! Hee Hee

No comments: