My best friend, Lena, is off to Sweden. For six whole weeks. I already miss her, and I still have five weeks to go. Raissa and Alicia have promised to still call me. I can still go to play group to help the adults not be over run by children. They are still ahead by one. We just might maintain control.
Kevin's last show of the season, 1776, is perfection. Great cast, great costumes, Awesome set. But he had a brutal ten days building up to it. We have already agreed that it will never happen again. But the show is wonderful, and we have tons of cupons.
During this insanely brutal time, I started using my fertility monitor. On the off chance my mother-in-law reads this post, I won't describe how my peak fertility window coinsided with sixteen hour days at the theater. But you can email me, and I'll tell you all about it.
To thank my patient and giving husband, last Sunday he had a 90 minute massage with Molly at Foxfire Salon. Major wife points.
My new glasses are here. It's really nice to see street signs while driving. And they are supercute. Everybody at work is quite aware they are Kate Spade glasses. Even if I don't mention it, another girl will pipe up with that compelling info. My work girls, they are the best.
We bought our entertainment system from IKEA on tax-free Memorial Day weekend sale. Looks great. The office still looks like a disaster. Just with less books.
Lori and Milton get married this weekend. I'm wearing the same outfit I've worn to the last two weddings. With the great bra, of course. Kevin has a purse/sporin that he HAD to have. "But I'll wear it all the time!" At least he uses that for clothes and not cars. "Baby, but I'd use the 2007 Subaru WRX every day!" We love how our friends keep getting married, because it's like our very own party! With parents. And people from Church. So I guess I can't give details about being Lori's roommate.....very loudly. But come sit next to me and I might feel chatty. Hell, I always feel chatty.
Work is busy, 328 deliveries last month. Our high average is 300. And summer doesn't look like it is slowing down at all. Yee Haw. We've had some interesting stuff....not for the internet, of course. But I can say that we have an AMAZING crew in the maternity ward. And we can pull it together like nobody's business.
Jay and Chenoah are the proud new parents of Baby Issiah Scott! Unfortunately, I've forgotten all the details. Jay, maybe you could comment them for the class? We love you and are so happy for you guys! Hope the dogs are adjusting well.
2 comments:
First off its Elijah Scott, 8lbs 9oz 21.5 inches born May 27th at 8:09pm. :)
Yeah - I'm glad your blog is up and running again. I definately missed it.
I can hardly wait to see 1776.
Post a Comment