Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Guess who woke up LOTS last night?


Patrick went to sleep at 7:30 tonight. The kiddo had a good day. Three good naps (the fairy dust of baby behavior). Two good meals of avocado and butternut squash. Lots of nursing and Mommy time.

Kevin is at gaming after a hard day of running errands, taking the morning shift with Patrick, and making homemade ravioli. Including the pasta dough. My husband rocks.

I've been screwing around on the internet, and now I'm going to go to bed. And hopefully stay there for at least six hours. Will Patrick cooperate? Only time with tell...

2 comments:

CV said...

What a cutie! He looks like he is so much fun, I can't wait to meet him. I hope you slept as much as possible and that he was cheerful when he woke up this morning.

Alicia said...

That's an AWESOME picture of the sweetie pie!