My househusband is leaving me, back to being an employed husband. This means my house won't be as clean, although I'll probably still have me some good meals. Kevin immediately bought new clothes and shoes. This is what the man does with every new job: goes shopping. It's only slightly annoying.
And don't be surprised if corporate coffee is a theme for every present every one of you get for the rest of time. Besides, most people don't want swag from my job. (Hey, disposable panties anybody?)
Patrick must be hitting a growth spurt because I cannot shovel food in his mouth fast enough at mealtimes. We tried our most adventurous dish yet...yellow lentils with peas and potatoes with mild curry spices. He loved it! He also took a 2.5 hour nap today, allowing me to go through my clothes (again) and weed out the old. I've had the same black pants for five years, and I've given myself permission to get something new. I was also very happy to bring back into rotation a few pieces that didn't fit four months ago. I left the fancy stuff in the box. Not wearing that anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment