Monday, September 18, 2006

Camille and I had a great lunch at Il Fiasco, with WINE!

We had many things in common today.

Many of our sentences started with, "Well, my therapist said...."

We are setting LOTS of boundries, thanks to our therapists.

We are both defining "immediate family" as "my husband and I."

We are both grieving.

We are both aching to move forward.

We are both very fond of our therapists.

I have my first choir rehersal tonight. I'm grateful for the fun, but it does make Mondays a bit long when I work. We are doing the Messiah AND a Sounds of the Season concert. Makes me tired all ready.

2 comments:

CV said...

I have to say right now I'm chuckling because it is so true. Our therapists rock! :) Oh, and Katie is responsible for doing her own laundry now. Go me!

I loved seeing you today. I hope we can get together again soon. We will get through this, bad days, good days, and all the days in between. I love you babe!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have great friends to grieve and laugh with, a wonderful therapist to help you through this, a delightful singing voice so I can attend your concerts and lovable puppy dogs. And I can't forget that understanding husband and of course an awesome mom!!!!