That money-spending thing just keeps sneaking up on me. Yesterday the mall, today church.
Of course, Home Depot.
We did get that ceiling fan at a rocking sale. And Kevin, being the master Man-Who-Can-Fix-Things, installed that fan and made it his bitch. Then he replaced our porch light and house numbers. Finally, we have new beautiful track lighting in our kitchen. I'm tempted to shop for curtains tomorrow for the dining room....oh boy.
I did a massive grocery run, stocking up on all the one-hand items from Rachael Ray's Express Meals cookbook. We are now totally set to cook anything. Which is good, because I don't know if we have money to drive our cars after this weekend. :)
Tonight, I made green chili and chocolate chip cookies. We watched DVD's from the library. I'm still on a travel kick. And having made a full pot of coffee at 5pm, I'm very awake.
Maybe I'll go find my husband....
No comments:
Post a Comment