Thank you everybody for your lovely words of support. What wonderful friends we have! Considering that I'm terrible about returning phone calls, and Kevin can't recall anybody's birthday, it says quite of bit of the high quality and forgiving nature of people who hang out with us.
Today Kevin and I shopped for car loans. As we got into the Subinator, I looked at Kevin and said these fateful words:
We are not buying a car today.
Guess what we bought today, 24 hours after his accident?
3 comments:
Pictures please! I want to see you and your lovely tummy! :)
I think we may need a few more details to satisfy our thirst for knowledge. Congrats on a new car!?!
But this sounds like how I ended up with my car ... "we're just going to test drive a car."
Who are we kidding really when we say things like this to ourselves?
sigh hopefully you bought a nice practical mini-van :)
JAy
Post a Comment