You suck! No, kidding. I remember those days ... just wait until the next one. Partially kidding. You're stubborn enough that you might skate through four and get the two-week jean treat. ;)
Good for you! (you skinny *@^&!!!!) Doesn't breastfeeding help, too, or is that an old wives tale? What a risk you did take by posting that. :) Love ya bunches.
6 comments:
Way to go! :)
You suck! No, kidding. I remember those days ... just wait until the next one. Partially kidding. You're stubborn enough that you might skate through four and get the two-week jean treat. ;)
OOOHH, that's the secret ... just have two dogs who will drag you around on walks! :)
Congratulations on fitting into the jeans, may this stage last for as long as you want.
Good for you! (you skinny *@^&!!!!) Doesn't breastfeeding help, too, or is that an old wives tale? What a risk you did take by posting that. :) Love ya bunches.
Great Job!! I can fit my prepregnancy clothes, but they don't really fit the same way as before.
All these comments are so nice, I won't post the one I was thinking...
Raissa
Post a Comment