As I took my puppies for a walk this evening, Kevin stayed home and fed Patrick.
I have a love/hate relationship about the bottle and my son.
He needs to eat from a bottle. He's going to daycare. I'll eventually go back to work. The boy will need to eat. I've heard too many horror stories about kids crying for hours because they REFUSE to use a fake nipple. This will not please my lovely daycare lady.
But I like feeding him. And I just don't like that he's not eating from me. Even if it is freshly pumped breast milk. Irrational? Certainly. But I don't care.
However, he did great. Kevin said he got the hang of it and chowed the 3 oz I pumped in 10 minutes.
But he still took a snack from Mommy an hour later. :)
1 comment:
Don't worry, all three of you will figure this out and it's OK to be ambivelent about the bottle issue.
Patrick will figure out that if is he's hungry and mom isn't there, the bottle will be just fine. Until you get home that is, then he only wants the best (mom).
You are doing great!
Post a Comment