Quote of the Day:
Me: Grandpa, how many years were you in the military?
Grandpa: I was in service for 2 and a half years (glances over at his lovely wife), and in active combat for 61.
Finished Deathly Hollows. My My My. Anybody, please email me if you want to rave about the happenings! Jean....can you believe it? Crazy....
7 comments:
John and I talked for about 2 hours about the book now that we have both finished it.
So many questions answered.
So many new questins.
I will email you as soon as I'm done! :) Working on it this week!
Awesome! Absolutely awesome.
I'm so happy Patrick gets to met his greatgrandparents, make sure to take lots of pictures!!!!
Jenny,
I finished Deadly Hollows in 22 hours! It is great. Give me a call and we can talk it out!
I just finished the book last night. Nice ...
I haven't finished it! I'm spending long hours in the pool, and I'm afraid I'll drop the book in the water. It is, however, prolonging the pleasure. :-)
That is the best quote I've read in a while. Thanks for that. I laughed out loud.
Post a Comment