Sunday, July 29, 2007

Patrick is tied to me at the moment, thanks to my Gypsy Mama Bali Breeze wrap. He wasn't too interested into settling down before then, and I wanted to get the dogs outside for a bit of fetch. After a minute or two of protest (very much like his mommy), he chilled out and decided to take a nap. I spent 20 minutes outside with the puppies, then tackled some dished and vacuumed upstairs.

This wrap is a life-saver.

Yesterday Kevin and I went to the Scottish Highland Games in Ennumclaw, Washington. We heard fantastic music, ate some goodies, and overall had a lovely time walking around. I took two pictures, neither of us. But Patrick was quite cooperative and dozed most of the time. And while I think my baby is the most fascinating creature on the planet, even I don't think photos of him sleeping in the stroller are interesting.

My goal is to "have plans" for next week. That means I'll need to get my lazy self on the phone and call friends to make said plans.

Or I can shamelessly use my blog as a plea for love and attention. Happy Hour is out, but walking in the zoo, coffee dates, hanging out at home and eating yummy foods, I'm game!

3 comments:

Elle said...

OOO Zoo! We like the Zoo!

CV said...

So great to talk with you yesterday. It's always good to hear your voice!

MariClaire said...

Ooh, I'm so jealous you got to go to the Highland games. I've always wanted to do that. I totally forgot they were going on b/c we've been so busy getting our house ready to put on the market. We found our dream home...I'm so excited!! Anyway, when I get done with my postpartum doula training at Seattle Midwifery (on the 4th) I'd love to get together with you & admire that precious baby. Maybe we could take a field-trip to the dog park...? Let me know how that sounds. Take care. -MC