Monday, August 06, 2007

I went to my first mommy/baby yoga class. What a blast! Although I didn't get much yoga in, I learned (quickly) that my ab muscles have disappeared. Where did they go? I must have left them at the hospital.

Then I went to a charge nurse meeting at work. I've missed the work gossip and goings on. Part of me is excited to get back into the swing of things. Patrick did great at the meeting, although less sleepy than I was hoping for.

Currently, I'm alone in the house. Kevin said, "I'm going to Target and I'm taking Patrick with me. You don't need to come." I've decided that all those moms on Dr Phil who say my child is 4 years old and we've never been separated are out of their bloody minds. This is great. Except what will I do with my free time? Use the breast pump.

The basil sorbet? From Bon Appatite magazine. Tastes neat, but doesn't look as pretty because the basil wasn't super-fresh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about those Dr. Phil moments. Moms and kids need apart time! AJ

Elle said...

Want fresh basil? Just let me know. I have plenty.

I spent the longest time away from the boy on Saturday and I have to say... heaven!